The Tee Claw Concept
The Tee Claw concept was born from a desire to practice and play better golf from artificial mats and grass surfaces. This is where the Tee Claw’s design and versatility are unmatched! Now golfers can use any size golf tee (wood, plastic, or broken) from anywhere on an artificial mat, replacing the old, dreaded, fixed-position rubber tube. The elastic lanyard brings additional value and versatility as it provides golfers with a visual aid for alignment, ball position, swing path and much more.
The Tee Claw is by far the most versatile and diverse training aid on the market.
The Tee Claw Benefits
- No more lifting of heavy or water soaked mats to insert the worn, broken, or wrong sized rubber tube.
- Allows golfer to use any size golf tee (wood, plastic or even broken) instead of the dreaded rubber tubes.
- Allows both right handed and left handed golfers to tee up anywhere on the mat.
- Can be used on mats, grass and even carpet.
- The most versatile and affordable training aid on the market for golfers of all ages and abilities.
- Can be used for alignment, ball position, swing path, putting, chipping and so much more.
- CONFORMS TO THE RULES OF GOLF!
Tee Claw aims to hold its position as the most versatile and affordable sports training aid on the market. Providing players of all ages and abilities with a simple, versatile, and affordable training aid that performs on artificial mats, grass, putting greens, carpets and so much more. From golf, baseball, softball to other sports, the Tee Claw is the only training aid that will help you work on all aspects of your game.